Dr. Mya S. Choufani
Born in Switzerland and raised in the United States of America
Fluent in English, French and Spanish
• Bachelor of Arts and Pre-Med (B.A), Boston College. Boston, Massachussetts, U.S.A.
• Doctorate of Dental Surgery (D.D.S), New York University College of Dentistry. New York, New York. U.S.A.
• Graduate in dentistry “Licenciada en Odontología por la Universidad Europea de Madrid”. Madrid, Spain.
• General Practice Residency Certificate (GPR), Mount Sinai Hospital School of Medicine. New York, New York. U.S.A.
• Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry, Centro OSTEOPLAC.
• Smile Design Workshop in Porcelaine Veneers. Istambul, Turkey.
• Esthetic Restorations for the posterior teeth. GENEVA SMILE DESIGN, Switzerland.
• Certifications in Zoom® Whitening System y Invisalign® Removable Orthodontic Technique.
• Assistant Professor of Prosthodontics. New York University College of Dentistry.
• Assistant Professor in the Department of General Dentistry and Porsthodontics. Universidad Europea de Madrid.
• Swiss Dental Academy Trainer y speaker. EMS (Electro Medical Systems). Nyon, Switzerland.
• Founder and organizer of “CLOE Smiles For Madrid” – the Oral Health care instruction and screening Program for different schools and organizations.
• Professional Affiliations:
• Active member of the American Dental Association (ADA).
• Active member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD).
• Active member of the Ilustre Colegio de Odontólogos y Estomatólogos de Madrid (COEM).